Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lindsay's Family

This is where you'll find my family pretty much any Sunday or holiday evening when it's warm outside.
This is where you'll find my family pretty much any Sunday or holiday evening when it's cold outside!
Super cute picture of some of the grandkids.


My parents live next door, so my dad often comes over and mows our lawn.  He's always real helpful like that!  Him and Jared occasionally like to have lawn mower races.  My brother has a lawn care company and parks his equipment out in our garden so there's all sorts of cool lawn mowers back there.
We took a super fun family trip a couple of summers ago to Bear Lake.  We're missing a few family members in this pic, but it's rare to get one with everyone!
Pumpkin carving for Halloween.
My mom and the newest grandchild, Benjamin.

I picture shopped on all of my siblings' facebook profiles to find some cute family pics.  This is my sister, Jaime and her family.  She's the oldest, I'm second.

This is my younger brother Andy with his hopefully-soon-to-be-wife, Jessica.

The two youngest siblings are twins.  This is Matt with his cute family.
And Marc with his daughter, Zara.


No comments:

Post a Comment