Friday, December 7, 2012

My Sweet Boy is Crawling and it's Oh, so cute!

So this little boy seems to take his sweet time with most things. He's been rolling and scooting to get where he's going for quite a while now, so I'm happy to say that he's finally crawling at 11 months.  He's awkward and stumbly and I love it!  He usually gives up halfway and reverts to the army crawl. However, we thought he was a tornado before?  Whoa, he's into EVERYTHING!
He's also pulling himself up onto everything and usually falling down too. He's got a nice assortment of bruises on his poor little head. I watch him closely, but he still gets away from me sometimes.  I guess he has to learn the hard way.  This is how I found him in the pack-and-play in Idaho at Thanksgiving when he was supposed to be napping!

I just thought this one was cute with him sleeping with his little bum in the air.
He stayed awake the whole 3 1/2 hour drive to Montpelier and 2 1/2 of the hours home.  This boy does not like to sleep in the car. But it's so precious when he does.  We are driving to Phoenix the day after Christmas... that's going to be fun!
Just another cute one!

I tend Charlie's cousin AJ a couple of days a week.  He loves her.  She's not a fan of him.  But Grandpa is sure cute with them.
This is totally unrelated, but I made some curtains for the family room and I am so excited about them.  I got a screamin deal at Joann's and I love them!(Now we just need new blinds!) I made them long so I can use them in my house when we move back.  Now I need a new project!

1 comment: