Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lots of cute pictures!

Charlie's actually been Spiderman for a while now.
We were getting ready to swim and this little girl looked so, so cute!

Charlie loved his new pool.  The bottom was slippery so he'd take two steps and fall, over and over again.  It was hilarious!
Grandpa is favorite!
It took him a while, but this boy is mastering the art of climbing!  (I'm glad he's only just figuring it out!)

We love green smoothies for breakfast.  (Don't worry, that's Daddy's hand... mine aren't that hairy!)
Our sweet kitty is so patient with Charlie.  Charlie actually had him by the tail one day with both of his back feet off the ground and Templeton totally put up with it.  He actually really loves Charlie despite how rough he is.  We're working on it!
My boy's getting so big!

He wants so badly to master climbing this ladder. Too bad the rungs are further apart than his legs are long.  Lucky for me though!


I went to dinner the other night with my sister and we were both feeding him food off our plates.  Charlie decided she was going to slow and took matters into his own hands.  He literally picked up the plate and buried his face in it (Christmas Story style!). It cracked us up. 


Now that school's out, I'm not babysitting these little cuties anymore.  They were my little entourage all year and I'm so going to miss them.  I thought this little audience was super cute one day while I was getting ready.


1 comment: