Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our House


 This is our house. We've lived here for 2 1/2 years.  It was my grandmother's house and I grew up next door, so I've got a lot of great memories here.  It is an old house, which gets annoying sometimes, but the yard is awesome.  We've got 3/4 of an acre, and we love it in the summertime.

This back deck is my favorite spot in (outside of) the whole house.  I love to go out there on summer mornings and eat breakfast and read a book.  It's so peaceful.
 We've been slowly remodeling as we can.  Here's the bathroom when we moved in and after I gave it a little facelift.
 There was a lot of grandma wallpaper that had to come down.  Here's one of those projects.  Yes, I painted the wall PURPLE and I love it!  (I was a little unsure at first!)

 We hope to have the upstairs remodeled in the next couple of years.  We've had some adventures as we've gone along... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment