Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We decided to have a Halloween party with my family this year, something we've never done, and I think it may become a new tradition. It was a lot of fun! Really, I wanted a chance to use some ideas from Pinterest!  We had scary ice cubes...
...and brain jello!  Honestly, it looked so gross, hardly anyone ate it!
We had a spaghetti dinner and the kids wore their costumes.

Charlie got his first taste of spaghetti, and loved it!
And he got to wear his costume for the first time!  I made it myself and don't mind saying that I'm pretty proud of myself!  I have since made a second hood since this one was so huge.  The good news is that the mittens prevented him from trying to pull it off!  He looked so dang cute and totally played along with it.  I was worried he'd hate it and fuss the whole time, but he was just having a great time with the cousins.


Andelyn was a cute elephant.  These two are going to be best buddies.  We wanted to get Benjamin in this picture too, but he wouldn't have it with the costumes.


The kids painted pumpkins which turned out to be  a huge mess, but they had a blast.
I know Halloween's not everyone's favorite, but I sure enjoy myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment